Monday, October 8, 2018

Hall of Mosses - The Most Colorful Trail in US: In Five Pics

Olympic National Park and entire Olympic Peninsula are hundreds of acres of heavenly natural beauty. Twilight series was based in that area. I was mesmerized by sheer colors in the region. It had more colors of plants and flowers and shrubs than I can find in MS word. The most colorful trail I have ever walked was the Hall of Mosses in Hoh Rain Forest. If someone asks what should be done before dying, I would say walk the hall of mosses. The green carpeted trees, shrubs and branches were otherworldly. Looking at them I could sense the depth of the green layer. I was there in early November - late fall season there. Red and brown leaves were scattered and they were falling graciously one by one like putting on a performance for us. Except for the trail where people have walked, every inch was taken by the dense vegetation. My eyes had seen neither the many colors before nor the many shades of green. Accommodating all colors in five pictures is impossible, but I hope the five pictures below are enough highlight to motivate everyone to visit this place. Enjoy bonus videos at the bottom.

 



 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment